In order to create the MySQL database in Direct Admin, you need to
- Search, find and click on the MySQL management link.
- At this screen you can create new databases and can even manage existing ones.
- In order to create the new one, click on the Create new database link. On the next screen you have to assign the name for the database. Assign the password and confirm the password.
- Once you are done with these steps, click on the create button just below.
- With this the new database will be created in Direct Admin.